Thursday 10 September 2009

I've been tagged (quite a while ago now, oops!)by the lovely Dinky-Daisy, thank-you. Have a peek at her shop, it's full of lovely goodies!
Right down to the rules,
  • Link to the person who tagged you...yep done
  • post the rules, here they are!
  • Tag six people with a link (not sure I'm going to manage this one!)
  • Let the victims know...(if there are any!)
  • let tagger know when your done.
  • And most important write six things about me..
Thats the rules now on to interesting facts about me....well... you can make your own mind up on that.;-)

1. I'm a classical singer in 'real' life - I consider myself very lucky that I'm able to call my two passions - music and beading! - my job. I do all sorts of singing but I particularly love Handel at the moment!

2. I am Scottish and proud!

3. I have my ears pierced 13 times - 5 on my right ear and 8 on my left. I usually only wear one pair of earrings however! Must buy some more studs.

4. I have three stars tattooed on my back.

5. I have a Masters in Compostion (musical composition!).

6. I am addicted to cheesy American detective dramas - think Murder She Wrote, Quincy, Cagney and Lacey...I love them all!!

So there you go, you decide if you think they're interesting or not! I'm not sure if I'm going to tag anyone yet; I'm quite new to this whole blogging thing and don't know if I'm brave enough to tag 6 strangers!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails