Tuesday 21 December 2010

New Listings in my Folksy Shop

Just a quick post to show you some new pieces listed in my Folksy shop...perfect for a last minute/belated Christmas pressie, no?


Candy Drops - Chalcedony and Aged Brass



Burgundy Baubles - Lampwork, freshwater pearls and aged copper *



Aegean Seas - Lampwork, Czech glass and aged brass


Wishing you all a not too stressful few days in the run up to the Christmas weekend!

* I was visiting Denise Yezbak Moore's blog the other day - she is a fabulous wire and bead artist and I noticed she had decorated some ear wires in a way similar to the way I have here. I loved it so much I had to have a go myself! Her work is STUNNING - go check it out

3 comments:

My Life Under the Bus said...

The Agean Seas have won my heart! *LOVE*

My Life Under the Bus said...

Popping back to wish you a very Merry Christmas!!! XOXO, Patty

LUCY said...

Maravilloso....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails