Friday 10 June 2011

New Beads and Beyond items in le shop!

A quick post today to say I am starting to upload some of my Beads and Beyond pieces into my Folksy shop. Just a couple yesterday (doens't it just take so long to upload into an online shop? Or is that just me ;-)?) but I have more which I will shoot and upload gradually. I've got another craft fair next weekend (Altrincham Market, Sunday 19th from 10.30) so I'm loath to load too much but just a couple of things here and there perhaps. There are some pieces I have either given away as presents, sold to friends or quite frankly, I just want to keep for myself, but there's still quite a lot left over for sale. I love getting jewellery back in the post - somehow it looks fresher and more sparkly than it did before!






7 comments:

steufel said...

Both are so pretty. And I love those beads in the second one:-)

LUCY said...

Admirable....precioso...

Marcie Abney Carroll said...

The wire wrapping on the copper bracelet is such a great idea!

Mary Ann Tate said...

I love the Moroccan spice bracelet:) Love the colour.

Anonymous said...

Rebecca!! Wow! The wirewrapping on the copper bracelet is fantastic! Both designs are beautiful!!

My Life Under the Bus said...

Love the cooper bracelet and yes I agree after you take the photos, upload the photos, retake the photot because the word "butt" is typed on the paper underneath the jewelry, re edit the photos and upload them you want to take a vacation. There should be some sort of magical fairie dust we could use!

Unknown said...

WOW that wire wrapping is amazing! Wire and I are not friends but I love what others can do with it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails