Sunday 18 December 2011

Holiday ornament swap

The very wonderful Sally Russick of wireworked.com has organised an international holiday ornament swap! We had to use art beads in them, which i thought was a lovely touch. I hope she will do one again next year (and still let me play along :-)) because due to life and such other things, jen and my decorations haven't reached each other yet! Very soon I'm sure.... and we'll blog about them as soon as they do!

Until then, I thought I'd share some of the decorations that I'm offering on my stall at Altrincham's Vintage and Craft market today. (They are different from what I have sent Jen so there are no secrets being disclosed!)

I'm on my phone and so will add the list of other participants later, until then please hop over to wireworked.com to check out the other swapees :-)

Thanks Sally!

6 comments:

Christine Altmiller said...

These are beautiful and festive. Just fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Rebecca, I love your decorations!!! They are so festive with the perfect mix of green and red!

I am hoping to do this again next year and of course I would love for you to join in again! Have a great day and sell lots at the Vintage and Craft market!!

CraftyHope said...

I can't wait to see what you and Jen created!!

TesoriTrovati said...

Those are lovely, Miss Rebecca. I look forward to seeing your big reveal with Miss Jen when they arrive. Enjoy the day!
Erin

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!

Unknown said...

Wow! What beauties! Have a wonderful Christmas and a fulfilling New Year in which all your hopes and dreams come true! love Annie xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails