Friday 19 April 2013

New Pretty Jewellery

Some new pretty things heading to le shop tomorrow.....some old, some new, but all freshly photographed in today's lovely bright but overcast light - perfect! I'm off to my first craft show of the year - Altrincham's Magpies and I Vintage and Craft Market which runs in the covered market from 11 - 3.30 this Sunday (21st April). If you're local, why not pop along? I will be bringing all of these pretties (if they haven't sold!) and more! It's a great market with a lovely atmosphere and plenty of wonderful stalls - including fresh produce - to peruse. Come along and say hi! I'd love to see you there.

Spring Morn


Tuileries 


Got the Blues


Fly Away Home


Blossom Buds


Luna


A Certain Darkness


6 comments:

somethingunique said...

I always enjoy a browse through your wonderful designs...so unique..xox

Unknown said...

What wonderful eye candy to start a Friday! I just love what you create!! Have a wonderful weekend!

Cheryl said...

Great pieces

scotknit said...

Good luck at Altrincham. Hope the locals will be inspired by this gorgeous spring weather. My favourites this time are Spring Morn, Luna and Blossom Buds.

Prządka said...

Well... You are just master of jewelry, Rebecca - no doubt! I can watch and watch your works without the end:)
Regards!

SueBeads said...

Gorgeous! I particularly like Tuilleries and Spring Morn!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails