Friday 9 May 2014

My bead soup, with a day to go...oops...

I have taken part in wonder woman Lori Anderson's Bead Soup Blog Party almost every single time she's thrown it......and every single time, I end up making my pieces right.at.the.last.minute.....I wanted to share what my lovely partner Kayla of The Eclectic Element sent me before the big reveal tomorrow.....


....but you're going to have to excuse the short post, because I have to go and make some jewellery. Oops. Hop over to Kayla's blog to see what I sent her!

3 comments:

Linda - Earthshine.co.uk said...

That's a lovely soup Rebecca, my you are cutting it fine!

Unknown said...

you aren't the only one, I've done 2 of my 3 pieces, but the last piece? been laid out for weeks! finishing it is today's goal

Adaptable Kay said...

And I thought I was the only one who waited to the last minute! LOL

Thankfully I was able to get several pieces done but I wish I could have utilized my soup more!

Just means I have some goodies to use later on ;)

Can't wait to see what you create!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails