Wednesday 7 August 2019

Mood Boards

I've been playing around with a few mood boards, combining pieces of jewellery that could easily be worn together or in combination. 


None of these sets were designed together but what can I say? I do love the way certain colours look together! Turquoise and purple are such very happy bedfellows. 



Here, a grey-blue bracelet alongside classic Grellow. I feel I need a proper Grellow bracelet in the shop though - what do you think? 



Long-standing followers will know of my ever-enduring love of red and turquoise. They are such an ideal combination in my book, although I know they can be a little bold for some! Are you brave enough to embrace them together? 

Which colour palette is your favourite? 

You can find all these pieces in my shop here. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails