Tuesday 8 February 2011

Today's arrivals

Phew! I just got in the door tonight at 9.30 and will be up again at 6.30 and out the door for 7.15! Into the Woods' current schedule combined with work and college is a punishing one but there's only a 8 days til we open so it's worth it...Our run of four nights has completely sold out now - fantastic but a little daunting! - so we are all working extra hard to make the run a success.

However, don't worry - I'm not going to bang on about Into the Woods for another post but instead I will share some of today's postal arrivals. Our postman seems to like to save up our parcels (however big or small) and bring them all at the same time....so we got quite a few today! Two of them were from Nancy Schindler of Round Rabbit and Heather Powers of Humblebeads, respectively. 

Here are my first ever Humblebeads (very exciting, are you impressed Malin?!)


and some super cool porcelain buckles and a gorgeous teardrop shaped crackle glazed pendant from Nancy (not my first Round Rabbit beads by any stretch of the imagination....!) There are more where these came from but I didn't want to make you all too jealous....


Still dodgy iPhone photos I'm afraid....once ITW is over, I'm going to scour the flat (or flouse as we like to call it - it's technically a flat but we have a floor and a half of our building :-)) for my camera. I really hope I haven't totally lost it but I fear that may be the case....buying a new one may have to wait a wee while if that's necessary; a bit of a potential bugger. 

Hope you are all well and enjoying February! Bring on the Spring....


8 comments:

TesoriTrovati said...

Glad the rehearsals are coming along! How is the memorization? I hope it is getting better!
You made some smart choices Rebecca! I love those birdies from Humblebeads. I bought into her bead of the month club and got my first last week. A sweet pendant with a bird in the grass. Love it! Enjoy the day! Erin

Cathryn said...

Busy, busy, busy! Glad you're having fun! The beads are lovely! I think you made excellent choices! Enjoy!

Heidi Post said...

Heeeey, I like those birds ;) You'll be in aqua bird paradise before long!

I hope you find your camera - hey have you checked that website http://www.ifoundyourcamera.net/ ?

& Break a leg!

Malin de Koning said...

oh, just look at those sweeties!
lucky you

Malin de Koning said...

I thought of you:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/48370252/i-hope-you-like-birds-too

I LOVE color! said...

Take a deep breath slow down and you will remember where the camera is hiding. We have a black hole at our house also>:) Enjoy "Into the Woods"

Cindy said...

Well after that long day it must have been so nice to come home to some nice packages! I love Humblebeads too and have that same bird in aqua blue. I'm "hoarding" it because I don't want to part with it! Good luck preparing for the big opening night!

My Life Under the Bus said...

Goodness I too just ordered from Heather one of those most awesome round bird profile pendants and a few other goodies - I can't wait to get them!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails