I've totally got the bug...
I recently bought some bezel rings from Miss Lorelei and have been pondering what exactly I shall do with them....
Here they are, full of not yet set diamond glaze. I tried out putting a bit of tape around a few of them to start off with, thinking that the pointy edging would mean the glaze would leak out. NOT a good plan....it just meant that the resin leaked down the side, between the rings and the tape. I pulled it off, cleaned them up and refilled them. Pretty hopeful they'll work out well - we'll see tomorrow!
And here are the results of yesterday:
Colours are brighter in real life, the light is fading in our kitchen. I found a box of origami paper, stashed away, and used it in about half of these. The red, blue and the butterflies are all from the set. Love the little postage stamp butterflies!
I think that is my favourite bezel setting from Vintaj that I've used so far. I think I have enough resin examples for my class tomorrow by now :-)
Hope you all have a good weekend ahead of you! I've got my beading class tomorrow, then Altrincham craft fair on Sunday. Keep your fingers crossed for me!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone