Saturday 2 July 2011

Muffin Tin Update

Thought I would share some updated, better light pictures with you of some of my Muffin Tin Jewellery. Here's the spec if you missed it, and my original post. Yucky light and therefore photos, I'm sure you'll agree! So I thought I'd snap some better ones.


Click to enlarge and see individual pieces more clearly. Most are available in my Folksy and Etsy shops *now*. 

I've been playing around with Picnik as some of you will recognise. I've rounded the corners of the photos within the collage off, and also added a '60s' finish - it fades the colour slightly giving it an aged, nostalgic feel and rounds the corners of the collage itself. I think it's my favourite photo finish there at the moment. 

Hope you're all having a great weekend!
x x x

8 comments:

CraftyHope said...

Those pieces are so great. You've been busy getting them listed in your shops already. I don't know what the heck I've been doing. . .

The picnik collage is great. I really should play around with it sometime as I always seem to like what I see created with it.
Lovely post!

Jo said...

Ooh you've used my leaf clasp with a Humblebead pendant! I am definitely honoured! Lovely pieces as always Rebecca.
I've been using picnik since you told me about it - I love it! So easy and quick to use.

Heidi Post said...

It looks fabulous. And I am totally drooling over those earrings on the top left!

LUCY said...

Fantastico, maravilloso trabajo....felicidades

steufel said...

Awesome pieces - and the pics are great. You rock, girl!

Pretty Things said...

Everything look perfect -- like a magazine layout!

My Life Under the Bus said...

These are great! I love what you did.

Mags said...

Silken turquoise is SO LOVELY!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails