Friday 24 January 2014

Win my Heart Headpins!



Do you want to be in with the chance of winning some of my lovely handmade Heart Headpins, just in time for Valentine's Day? If the answer is YES, then hop over to Art Bead Scene and leave a comment on my blog post! Today is my 'Inside the Studio' post, where you can get a glimpse inside my life now that I am working with beads full-time. 


If you can't wait for the winner's announcement to get your hands on some of these, then you can hop over to Curious and pick some up :-) 

In other news, MORE jewellery now added to my etsy shop. I will get around to updating my website soon, but right now it's quicker and easier to upload onto etsy.













1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow Rebecca - what an amazing new home you have now even if it is for a limited time. You wonderful studio with it's window looks the perfect place to create and get inspired - whatever the weather.

Just popped over from your post on Art Bead scene - what a fabulous post that was. I always enjoy reading your regular post on there - you always seem to bring a different 'aspect' and find such wonderful etsy sellers.

Wishing you every happiness creating in your fabulous new studio - and wow - so many new skills you are going to be using this year - I am so excited to your progress - and hope to join in some too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails