Monday 3 February 2014

New copper items in Curious

Happy Monday! I hope today find's you ready for the week ahead. Phew - we made it through January! 

I'm stopping by to let you know that I've added a few new items to The Curious Bead Shop - some lovely hand-antiqued and sealed copper wire in four different gauges. 


There are 0.5mm, 0.6mm, 0.8mm and 1mm. These are roughly equivalent to 24g, 22g, 20g and 18g, in the AWG system - you can check out the exact comparisons here



I also added these sweet little Edison clasps - so called, because they reminded me and Helen of a light bulb! They are really cute, and great when you're looking for something special and handmade, but something simpler that one of my Deco Rose clasps

That's all for today folks! Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

Monique (A Half-Baked Notion) said...

These look super with any style, I bet :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails