Friday 3 September 2010

Folksy Friday

So, I've been thinking that perhaps some of you people who are nice enough to read my wee blog perhaps don't know what Folksy is when I say I have listed an item in my Folksy shop. Basically, it is a very similar site to Etsy but British rather than American. It's fully open to international buyers (although not to international sellers, it's a home grown operation and keen to stay that way I think) but is quite a bit smaller and thus easier not to get completely lost without a trace! It's nonetheless full of wonderful gems and amazing things that people from the British Isles have crafted away at.

Quite a lot of crafters over here participate in Folksy Friday (when they make a list of some of their favourite finds) and I have decided that it would be a nice thing to do here. I don't promise to be able to do it every Friday but I'll give it a go! I've decided to start off with a (Song)Bird theme. Here are some of my favourite birdie finds from Folksy in no particular order....

















Hope you like these lovely birdies as much as I do!

4 comments:

LUCY said...

Genial, preciosa idea, super...

The Pottering Artist said...

Rebecca
This is a really sweet and uplifting post - I love th epincushio too. Thanks for including my red cardinal. I am following you now.

Regards and have fun on Folksy

Alison

Unknown said...

I love Folksy Friday!

Unknown said...

Thank you for featuring my little birdie xxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails