Saturday 5 November 2011

Late night beading

Seriously, is there something wrong with me?! I really don't need any more Jewellery for Sunday's show, and yet I can't stop making it....

Here are a few bracelets that I've either made from start to finish today, or else touched up from a previous start. I made another one which isn't pictured here, as well. I think my favourite is with the round rabbit owl, Which I've been hoarding for a while now. Loving my chunky/focal/dangle bracelets at the moment. What's on your list for this weekend?

11 comments:

Barbara Lewis said...

These are so cool! I wouldn't stop making them if mine looked this good! Positive reinforcement is what I call it!

Heidi Post said...

Those are great and I love the owl too! I'd have hoarded him forever :) Just make sure you get enough rest. But then look who's talking, it's 2 am, I just made a couple of pairs of earrings and I have a big day tomorrow trying not to buy everything at the gem & bead show.

Good luck or break a leg or both!

Unknown said...

Have a great time at the show!! Lovin the bracelets, that little owl is adorable.

Jo said...

Nope, you seem pretty normal to me! I hope Sunday is a brillant success.

Malin de Koning said...

They look beautiful! Wishing you a great Sunday!

Hazel Ward said...

When you're on a jewellery making roll (which you obviously are!) you may as well take advantage of it :D

My Life Under the Bus said...

The owl is *AWESOME* looks fantastic!!! I did the same thing for my show up until 2:00 am and wanted to die the next day! I hope you had a great show!

CraftyHope said...

Those are great! As long as you've got the motivation, go with it.

The show was today, so I hope it went well!!

Lori Anderson said...

I love them all! And I used to be a late night beader....

Fi said...

I know that feeling. The panic and doubt set oin. that's happening to me now. By now your show will be over hope it went well.

steufel said...

Sheeez they are awesome! And I'm glad to be back. Missed you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails