Saturday 19 November 2011

Art Bead Scene - Thank You!

A quick post with some exciting news....I am now part of the Art Bead Scene team! I almost fell off my seat on the bus when I read Heather Powers' email, asking me if I would be interested....she didn't have to ask twice.

I'm looking forward to taking the team international and looking all around the world (of course with a special look at UK artists, my being Scottish and living in England) for art bead inspiration.

It's a huge honour to be part of such an amazingly talented team and I hope I'll live up to the amazing standard that Heather has set for the blog. Thank you so much for thinking of me!

And on another note, here's a quick (international to me!) bracelet I made this evening.

pewter bird - mamacita beadworks (New York)
Hand dyed silk cord - ute bensen (German artist now based in Arizona)
Glass beads from the Czech republic
Vintaj brass from Illinois.



16 comments:

Lori Anderson said...

I'm very proud of you!

SoulsFireDesigns said...

Congratulations, Rebecca! Well deserved!! :)

Jenni said...

Fantastic! Well done...and very well deserved. Hugs.
jenni

Green Shoot Jewellery Designs said...

Congratulations! What an honour! I'm so pleased for you.
Deb x

LUCY said...

Fantàstico....combinando materiales, genial....

Unknown said...

A well deserved celebration! Haven't been around much but hopefully that will change! Huge Hugs!

lynsey said...

Wow congratulations Rebecca, that is such wonderful news. I look forward to your posts over there
oh and lovely bracelet by the way x

Anonymous said...

Amazing news! Congratulations!

Jo said...

That is so wonderful! Congratulations Rebecca - I'm looking forward to reading your posts on ABS!

Unknown said...

Wonderful news!! I am so happy for you, can't wait to read your first post. :)

Lisa said...

Great news! You will do a superb job!! Will look forward to your posts!

CraftyHope said...

Congratulations!! That's so very exciting. I cannot wait to see your contributions.

steufel said...

Oh, CONGRATS! That is so exciting and well deserved:-)

Mary Harding said...

Congratulations!!! I am thrilled for your. So well deserved!!

Heidi Post said...

Oh my! Congratulations Rebecca! You totally deserve it too. I'm clearly very behind on my blog reading. I can't wait to see your contributions ♥

My Life Under the Bus said...

Oh Yay!!! Congrats Rebecca - You totally deserve it : D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails