Thursday 29 July 2010

More Flowers







So, Nicki was curious as to what my plans were for all the wee flowers I made the other day. As some of you might now, I have a wedding coming up very soon - two and a half weeks to go now! Legally, we are already married but we are having a Humanist ceremony which (as a civil partnership) is not yet legal. So we've done that bit already! And we had a lovely day. But the 14th is the 'big' day, the party, with a ceilidh, a barbecue, lots of music and most importantly, lots of friends. Quite a few of whom are bridesmaids! And I am trying to make them all flowers, a set for each. A nice idea, no? But I'm not sure whether I have time to get them all done in time....they are not quick pieces to create and I have many other little projects nudging their way forward! Wish me luck.

By the way, I must apologize for the photos. My camera is somewhere but I can't quite lay my hands upon it still...and seriously, how rubbish is the iPhone camera??? Really rubbish is the answer, in case you were wondering. Does it get better with the fancier, ie not free models? I hope so because my one is seriously crap! Very frustrating. It would be so nice and simple to just send blog posts directly from one piece of electronic gadgetry, *sigh*. Come on Apple! You can do better!!

3 comments:

Nicki said...

How cool is that. How would you like them to wear your flowers? Necklace? Bracelet? Brooches? Will they all wear the same dresses or so - and if yes, which color? I mean over here, bridesmaids don't, but I know in the US it is very color coordinated. And I have no idea about the UK.

Pretty Things said...

LOVE flower jewelry!

steufel said...

Those flowers are gorgeous. I'm sure your big day will be just awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails