Tuesday 31 January 2012

New rings - and more yellow...

I've been going a bit mad making rings the last few nights. I mislaid my mandrel for a few weeks, since taking a rings making class about a month ago, but came across it on Sunday afternoon. Here are three to add to my collection - there's one hiding at the back, very similar to the one on the right. The first one I made was huuuge, so I decided to recreate it higher up my mandrel! Pleased with my colour choices. Mint and strawberry, and look! more yellow. I can't keep away! Reminds me of a lotus blossom or waterlily. The lampwork discs are from Gardanne Glass.

7 comments:

SoulsFireDesigns said...

Ooh, Rebecca! I love them! SO pretty :) Is that Fallen Angel wire? <3 LOVE!

LUCY said...

Genial......

Malin de Koning said...

Lovely lovely lovely Rebecca. Inspiring!

SueBeads said...

Really cute! I've been making discs - I should make some rings for my show this weekend! If I had time!

Rebecca said...

Thanks SUe! I love lampwork discs although I am never quite sure what to do with them. I will definitely check your discs out!

Anonymous said...

So sweet! A whole fist full of these would be so delightful!

Amy F said...

Those are so cute and perfect for spring!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails