Sunday 29 January 2012

Vintage Beads from Europe


Back in November, the lovely Vente from Vintage Beads sent me a bag of delicious beads, all old or vintage lucite and plastic. A lot of fun! And some real pretties in there. I've picked out some of my favourites and I have finally got around to blogging about them here.


 I love the melons with gold lining, they are so retro. And the turquoise flowers...of course, how could I not love these? ;-) And of course, I had to find some red to compliment the aqua flowers. Faceted nuggets. I've also made a ring using some of the beads. Because the lucite is so wonderfully light, I've made a proper knuckle duster! Great fun to wear. And more yellow....turquoise and yellow is such a fresh and sunny colour combination.


Thanks Vente! I love your beads!

2 comments:

lynsey said...

OOOh yes!! that ring is fabulous x

Malin de Koning said...

I also LOVE!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails