Sunday 1 July 2012

a new gardenia bracelet

so, I'm at my parents-in-law's on the north yorkshire coast for the weekend. I made this bracelet last night. 


sometimes when i come up with a design, i have to work it through my system, developing it, moving through different colour schemes.....just look at the bracelet that kicked things off:


which i'm still really proud of. for once, a title came easily to me - gardenia. 

i don't feel i'm through with this style yet, let's see where it will take me next....

8 comments:

Tanya said...

Those are really awesome. I am am a sucker for dangles and I love how you complimented the fullness of the dangle section with larger beads.

GlassBeadArt said...

What a beautiful bracelet! I love the color combination with this gorgeous blue!

Lori Anderson said...

WANT THE BLUE ONE!

Lilik Kristiani said...

Lovely pieces =)

TiranaAduka said...

nice ...
Tirana Follow your blog....

Shel said...

Too gorgeous - What beautiful work!

Charming Peggy said...

Shoot! Now I am going to have to get some more czech petal beads. I only have two colors and I LOVE the way they look mixed up like this!

Jewels By Ine said...

The little flowers are so cute!! May I asked where you get those?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails