Thursday 9 August 2012

The post

....or the mail. Whatever you call it, whichever side of the pond you're at. I love it. I've never got over my childish adoration of birthdays, and when you do beading, there's always the possibility of a little brown, yellow or white package of happiness awaiting you when you get home from work. Particularly exciting is when you retun from a few days or weeks away, seeing what packages and postal slips will be sitting piled up, ready for your return. Yesterday night we returned from a few days in my hometown of Edinburgh, and came back to 2 parcel slips, 2 parcels and then again today, 2 more packages arrived! So I thought I'd share some of these goodies with you today. Some fun rings and chain from my elements, 


some awesome round rabbit pieces destashed from Shannon of for my sweet daughter,


 and perhaps best of all, a little ceramic business card holder from GinPins. 


Love the sweet bird and flower at the front! I can't wait til my next fair so I can try it out.

What landed on your doormat recently?

6 comments:

Lorelei Eurto said...

Today I got some really cool beads from Barbara Lewis... especially loved this set:
https://www.etsy.com/transaction/89189478

Green Shoot Jewellery Designs said...

The business card holder is gorgeous!

CraftyHope said...

Oh such loveliness!! It's really all fab! Thanks for sharing your prizes with us. I always love seeing what other people get in the mail. It's just a sneak peek of what's to come.

The ATELIER Handmade said...

I received a cute little package with beads and jewelry from Tracy Kruse. love it!

Heidi Post said...

Oh I LOVE that card holder! What a wonderful idea. It suits you perfectly :)

I love getting goodies in the mail!

A Polymer Penchant said...

Oh good you did get that owl! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails