Monday 7 October 2013

A Good Post Day!

Don't you just love a good post day? Yellow, white and manilla packages never fail to excite me. I don't get as many of these as I used to - I've learnt to be more retrained since going full-time with my jewellery and bead business - so when they do happen, they are extra exciting :-) 

Today's haul contained two extra exciting packages, all the way from the USA. A Green Girl Studios restock - whenever I designed with these in the summer, the items would disappear from my stand super-quick! Some old favourites, like the keyhole and the butterfly key; and some new-to-me pieces - like the little sparrow (bottom right), and the butterfly link. I am excited to get designing with all of these!


Next was a packet of gorgeous polymer goodness, in my favourite heathery, Scottish shades of teal, aqua and purple. Alison of Beads by Earth Tones makes some of my favourite polymer beads around, and a parcel from her never fails to delight! 


Watch this space for new designs featuring polymer and pewter, coming soon!

1 comment:

Claire Lockwood said...

I had two of those polymer sets in my basket!! Lucky girl!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails