Thursday 16 April 2015

Big Birthday Bash Sale!




Good morning everyone! It's my birthday, and I've got a bunch of lovely discounts for you over at The Curious Bead Shop, just for today :-)

I kicked the celebrations off at midnight but they are carrying on all through today (the 16th) - yay!

Orders over £10 - Take 10% off with BIRTHDAY10
Orders over £25 - Take 15% off with BIRTHDAY15
Orders over £40 - Take 20% off with BIRTHDAY20
Orders over £50 - Take 25% off with BIRTHDAY25

And as an extra special super bonus, all orders over £100 can take a huuuuuuuuuge.....

34% off with BIRTHDAY34!! 

(Can you guess my actual age now?!) 

Guys, I will not be offering this big a discount again. I usually have a big birthday sale in my jewellery shop on my birthday, but due to difficult family circumstances, Songbead is looking on the bare side right now. I'm planning on holding a special post-birthday one day event there at some point in the future. 

This is just a little thank you from me to you for all your support over the past 2.5 years, and please know that you will be helping me and my little family with some expensive and ongoing vet bills, and for that, I TRULY LOVE YOU!

 THANK YOU!!! x x x




I'm chilling out today with this amazing wee man, before going out for a birthday tea tonight. If *only* I actually could put tiny wee hats on my bunnies! Raise a glass for me tonight :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails