Friday 4 September 2015

Creating on the fly

I'm currently winding down from my epic craft fair (23 days and counting!) and my 3 week intense dive back into the world of professional classical music with Re:Sound - singing and playing and acting and performing...the whole shebang. We're up north (in Scotland), travelling around in a hired camper van. Roomy enough for a lap tray, and a bunch of new beads to organise - lay out, pick up, move around.....to ruminate over. You've got to do that when you get new supplies, right?


Some of the new beads are from the awesome Julie Wong Sontag - my precious Uglibeads. No, I know - they are not ugly in any way, are they?!


These are 'weenies' (I think the name says it all!) and very special ones too - extra teeny weenies. 


*This* weeny. Pretty awesome, huh? One of the reasons I adore beads so much is their size. Bigger may be better but tiny is the best, almost every time for me. I am enjoying these tiny little pops of colour's scale and teensy stature immensely. 

Watch this space to see what they become...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you are having a fabulous but busy time!

Linda - Earthshine.co.uk said...

Looks like you are about to have some making fun there Rebecca. I hope your show went ok and you had lots of sales.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails