Wednesday 26 June 2013

Some new jewellery! (What a surprise....;-))

Some new jewellery. I know, I owe you a post with DETAILS about this past weekend's fabulous Art Market in Holmfirth, but this week has been filled with....well, I'm not quite sure exactly.....*stuff*. I'm not quite sure why it has felt busy, but it certainly has! And it's full steam ahead until the end of August......here we go......

This first necklace was completed especially for the Holmfirth Art Market. It was quite possibly the most tried on item in my booth, but it's still with me! It is quite a statement piece and some people are sometimes afraid that they can't carry it off.....I say, if you want to carry it off, you can! A real seaside palette here. I love the little Green Girl Studio clasp too! Whimsical - a piece of jewellery to take you on a journey....


This next necklace is a recreation of a design I created a few months ago. Love it in these vibrant and punchy colours! Featuring another stunning pendant from Heather Millican of Swoondimples.....


Here's a necklace I designed a couple of months back, as well. My Gardenia collection seems to be a slightly longer term project than I had thought - life and craft fairs are slowing me down! I'm still at it though.....


 And here, another Gardenia piece. Part of what I envisage as a bridal collection.....crystal quartz rounds, and one of my new 'Deco Rose' clasps in antiqued copper....just lovely, if I do say so myself!


It's amazing just how different my 'original' Gardenia palette looks with these amethyst rounds, as opposed to the greens I usually pair them with. Warm and lush! Hence the title.....

And here is my original Gardenia palette, with one of my new Deco Roses. They have a simple hook behind, which links to a hoop. Nice and secure, and not too fiddly! 
Gardenia

I'm thinking of new collections too.....ways to link my eclectic and yet not too disparate designs I hope....so here are two bracelets from my Fauna range.....
It's Oh So Quiet.....

So next post, I PROMISE, will have more details of the Art Market.......you can hold me to it.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The bunny!!! I love him! <3
~Kelsy

Unknown said...

I really love your designs to start with and I think you really out did yourself with these designs. they are sweet and fun and inspirational all at one time!! I really love them all. Have a Blessed day!!!

Claire Lockwood said...

Gorgeous as ever, Rebecca! I do love that Snow Gardenia.

Claire Lockwood said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
My Life Under the Bus said...

Beautiful, beautiful stuff Rebecca!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails