Monday 12 November 2012

Hang on!

I am very bad, and am late with my Artisan Whimsy reveal.....Please bear with me whilst I get my life in gear and take a hop around these wonderful people whilst I get organised!


The HostsLesley Watt Gossiping Goddess
Rebecca Anderson Songbeads
Pippa Chandler Pip's Jewellery
Teresa Hulley Bo Hulley Beads
Natalie McKenna Grubbi
Jo Tinley Daisychain Designs

Dorset
Ginger Bishop Lilmummylikes
Cece Cormier The Beading Yogini
Therese Frank Therese’s Treasures
Cilla Watkins Tell Your Girlfriends

Edinburgh
Therese Frank Therese’s Treasures
Kashmira Patel Sadafulee
Caroline Dewison Blueberribeads
Leigh Thow Jewellrleigh

Bath

Isle of Wight
Duane Clark Bizzy Bead
Sharyl McMillian-Nelson Sharyl's Jewelry
Leigh Thow Jewellrleigh
Jean Wright Just Beadey
D Lynne Bowland Islandgirl’s Insights

Liverpool
Shalini Austin   Jewellery by Shalini
Doris Stumpf Glaszwerg
Lennis C Windbent

Southampton
Sherri Stokey Knot Just Macramé
Sherry Baun
Leigh Thow Jewellrleigh
Kathy Lindemer Bay Moon Design

1 comment:

I LOVE color! said...

I love love the bracelet in your header. Be blessed to be a blessing

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails