Monday 14 March 2011

Bead soup hopping....finally finished!

Just a quick post to say that I have finally finished hopping around all of the lovely bead soup blogs!! It has taken me over two weeks, but I got there in the end. There were a few that I couldn't find the post for so if you did post and I haven't commented, I'm really sorry - I did really look on each blog! To celebrate, I am going to have another giveaway....just have to go and hunt out/decide on a prize now....

Happy Monday, folks!


4 comments:

Malin de Koning said...

Lucky you! I took a brake, as you know, so I am not through half of them yet. I do maybe 5-10 a day if I am lucky. Big sigh in a sense, although I know it pays off coz I will find new favourites. Have you managed to keep up the good intention to leave comments on most of them?

somethingunique said...

Hey Rebecca,congrats for making it through all of the bead soup partiers,i must have way too much time on my hands i made it through in 4 days, i also found it hard to leave comment on all of them for some reason some of them i just did not link up. ttfn :)

Anonymous said...

Hurrah! Well done for getting through them all :) I've been feeling like there's a little hole in my life ever since I finished, so I cannot wait till the next Party!

Unknown said...

I may have finished quicker but I know we both loved it all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails