Tuesday 15 June 2010

Bead Soup

So finally, here's a picture or two of my Bead Soup the Nicki sent to me a few weeks back...as the party starts this Friday, I thought I'd best show you this before the jewellery I am going to make! I'd love to say I'm super organised and that my pieces are already underway but...well, I took these soup pics this morning so clearly not!

The Bead Soup in all its glory!


A Songbead, just for me!





A clasp which Nicki handmade the bail for herself - isn't it sweet?

Hope I can come up with the goods - wish me luck!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooooooo, what a nice assortment. I'm sure whatever you make will be fabulous. I love the clasp she made, very nice.

Nicki said...

I share your "un-organization" - I have 150 sketches and can't decide on which one to make. So difficult. I will post on Monday - when are you up?

Las Creaciones de Boricua said...

How fun!!!!!!!!!

steufel said...

great soup!

Cristi Baxter Clothier said...

Hi Rebecca! I did the drawing a little early and wanted to let you know that you WON my "GO" necklace! Congratulations!

Please email me at 2ifbysea1067@bellsouth.net with your mailing address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails