Sunday 20 June 2010

Bead Soup and new pieces in my Folksy Shop

Today's bead soup ladies are:

16. Emanda, Artemisia Studio
17. Marie, Skye Jewels
18. Loretta, Designs By Loretta
19. Stacy, Sissy and Jack's
20. Joanna, Filcowe
21. Diane, Diane Hawkey
22. Marianna, Pretty Shiny Things
24. Marcie, La Bella Joya

They are all fabulous and really worth checking out - I think if I was held down at knife point and forced to choose (!) I would have to go for Lois's gorgeous piece - possibly because of the lovely seed bead elements she's included in it. Hey, I'm a sucker for a seed bead; what can I say?

However, here are my pieces I have completed today - seed bead free!


I have had this lovely polka dot button from The Little Bead Shop for months now, just waiting for the perfect piece for it to go into, and I had this sweet green and pink gemstone soup left over from a magazine submission and they just seemed made for each other!


I have used Vintaj and Patina Queen brass to complete the earrings and bracelet. I have also used some HOT pink dyed quartz - isn't it gorgeous??? It has a real glow to it, in real life as well as these pics. Hope you like. Listed here and here in my Folksy shop.



Don't forget to enter my pass on the love giveaway - I'm giving away a beading book edited by Barb Switzer and featuring designs by Andrew Thornton amongst others. Leave a comment here to be entered into the draw :-)

8 comments:

Pretty Things said...

Absolutely lovely! That bracelet touches my heart!

Prairie Emporium said...

I love this little bracelet and earrings, even without seed beads.
www.prairieemporium.com

Lucid Moon Studio said...

I didn't realize you were doing the Bead Soup Party too...how cool! I love both your designs. The color combo is great and the heart button is too cute!!

Lisa

LUCY said...

Muy elegante !!!

Unknown said...

Ohhh luvin the button heart on this!
This is a really lovely combo! Well done!

Unknown said...

I love it/them. the bead cap you used on the earrings is awesome & the bracelet? I'd put it on & plan outfits around it for the first week!

Marie Cramp said...

Very delicate! Love the pieces!

ViviBijoux said...

Cute how you beaded the heart button! nice job... smiles, Virginie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails