Thursday 6 October 2011

Another necklace...


I can't stop....! After the 5 (yes, that's five) necklaces of the other night, you'd think I'd be all necklaced out. But no. After reading Jo Tinley's post (daisychain designs, see my blog roll) earlier today, I was inspired to make another. Jo mentioned using some Outwest lampwork discs as pendants. I then found one whilst sifting through the many layers of beads on my tiny bedside bead table, and a couple of hours later - here it is! Necklace no. 6. An unusual colour scheme for me but I like that about it. It's good to break out of my turquoise/aqua/teal colour scheme every now and then :-)



Outwest lampwork disc, Czech glass, wooden rounds and copper wire.

6 comments:

Lois Moon said...

Gorgeous colors!

TesoriTrovati said...

Can you send some of that focus and creativity my way? I am beyond burnt out and not one piece of jewelry made for the upcoming show! And I know that your pendants are late - sorry! They are on their way, but I had to make another one just for you and it is in the finishing stages now!
Enjoy the day!
Erin

Cillaw said...

You are groove-in!

Judy said...

I LOVE your color palette and your bead choices! You made yet another gorgeous necklace! Bravo!

LUCY said...

Magnifico......

lynsey said...

Oooooh i love it x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails