Saturday 20 April 2013

New beads!

Just look at these beautiful beads that arrived today from Beads By Earth Tones! Aren't they just lovely? Handmade especially for me from colourful polymer clay and acrylic paint, they are full of rich, saturated hues in my favourite colours. A few 'regular' beads - rounds and discs - but mainly a little flock, crafted for Songbead. Birds and owls in a selection of Alison's special colour combos. I do realise that owls are also birds, but how to describe a bird bead that is a little tweetie bird like most of these? Hmmm. A puzzle.

Thanks for making these for me Alison - I love them!



3 comments:

Alice said...

Beautiful!! Did you buy the whole shop out? I'm on a self-imposed bead diet but I sure was tempted to buy some of those sweet birds!

Can't wait to see what you make with them.

Unknown said...

My word these are stunning - I must get my polymer clay out again some time soon

You have been so very busy creating such lusciousness - your stunning jewellery makes my mouth water!

WhimzicalGrace said...

Wow I am glad I came across your blog. I love the colors
you use. Please check out my Hand Beaded Jewelry.
Sorry about my bad pictures I need to work on that...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails